Tile And Grout Cleaning - A Few Home Remedies And Why It Is Better To Contact Professional Tile And Grout Cleaning Services
Newly installed tiles appear beautiful and shiny, but as time passes, the grout that holds the tiles together stains and appears dirty, giving your tiles a dull and shabby appearance.
Most homeowners choose tiles for their kitchens and bathrooms and their living rooms, bedrooms, and other rooms.
TILE AND GROUT CLEANING is something that every homeowner is worried about, and finding a solution is not an easy task, but this article will explain how to keep your tiles and grout clean.
Book A Free quote Today !
The reasons your tiles and grout get dirty
You may clean your home and bathroom daily, but you still end up with stained grout and dull tiles. Have you ever wondered why this happens? Here are some of the causes of dirty tile and grout:
- Don't be surprised if daily cleaning and mopping your floor with cleaning liquids cause your grout to become dirty and your tiles to appear dull.
- If you have moisture in the atmosphere, it can be a reason for mould build up on the grout.
- The grout that holds the tiles together is porous, so spills or water from mopping can easily penetrate it and cause it to lose its colour.
- Soap is another reason that gets your grout dirty because it gets between the tile and stays there even after mopping.
Keeping well-maintained tiles and grout is almost impossible, but if you want, you can clean it by following a few simple steps.
Can I keep my tile and grout clean?
It makes no difference whether your house is new or old; the main goal is to keep the tiles and grout clean in any condition. You will end up with dull tiles and dirty grout no matter how hard you try, but you can keep them clean by following a few home remedies; you just have to try them out. It is not difficult to prepare because all of the ingredients are readily available.
To keep your tiles clean, you need to have a lot of patience because every room needs to be cleaned manually, which takes a lot of time. So when opting for home remedies, be prepared for some backaches. The ingredients you need for the process are given below:
- Baking soda
- Hydrogen peroxide
- A toothbrush or a grout brush that you get from the market
- a Clean piece of cloth
- the last one you need is a mop
Prepare the solution and start cleaning
- one measure of hydrogen peroxide
- two parts of baking soda
- mix all of them to make a paste
- apply this mixture on the grout with the brush or grout brush
- let it settle on the grout for a minimum of 10 minutes, or if you want, you can keep the mixture longer
- after 10-15 minutes, brush with a toothbrush or grout brush and wipe it off with a clean and dry cloth
- now, as the last step, mop the floor the usual way with a clean mop and water
The tips mentioned above can help you clean your grout and keep your tile fresh and looking sparkling clean.
How to keep your home tiles clean
When you are building a new home, you take great care in selecting every detail, and tiles add to the beauty of your home. Clean and shiny tiles or with a matte finish, all the tiles look lovely at first, but after a few months, you will notice dirt build-up, which, if not dealt with immediately, will necessitate a thorough cleaning. Follow these simple steps and make your tiles look good for a bit longer:
- keep your tiles clean by removing dirt regularly
- always check whether your grout is getting dirty so that you can clean it as soon as possible
- seal your grout with a good sealing so that dirt does not penetrate it
- always remove shoes before entering your home as dirty shoes bring in dirt and grime, and this affects the floor tiles
- don't let dirt remain there for long and better repair damaged tiles as soon as you notice it
Now that you know How to Clean Tile and Grout, you can see that this is a time-consuming process that will leave you with severe back pain, so let's look for an easier solution that will prove to be a better option for you.
Contact the best tile and grout cleaning services
Though home remedies can prove to be effective, they do take up a lot of your time, and sometimes all the hard work may seem to be futile, so the other and sure option that you can choose is finding the best tile and grout cleaning services.
iGrout is a tile cleaning NZ professional who knows their work well and can do things your simple remedies fail to accomplish. These services can remove all kinds of dirt like:
- The deposits that accumulate by using hard water
- mold and mild dew
- they can also remove the calcium build up on your tiles
- rust due to various reasons can also be cleaned by the best tile and grout cleaning services
The points mentioned earlier are done best by Tile and Grout cleaning services. They effectively and easily remove every inch of dirt on your tile and grout and make even the hard-to-reach areas more accessible. There are numerous cleaning services to choose from, and the one closest to you is the best option. They are also experts who inspect the area to see if there is any leakage causing the discolouration of the tiles; if so, they will fix it and begin their work of cleaning the area.
Don't neglect; act immediately
If you are looking for a viable solution for cleaning your tile and grout, contacting cleaning services that specialize in tile and grout removal is the best option available to you. The longer you ignore these damages, the more difficult the situation will become, so it is best to act immediately and call Tile and grout cleaning professionals like iGrout.